Current thought

What do I do?

Saturday, February 04, 2017

God will take care of the universe

Emotional losses are hard to avoid. My freedom, rights, power, dignity, pride, ego, happiness... can be violated. Life will beat me at times. But it's not about not losing, it's about getting on with it.

They're wrong! They don't deserve to win! They're violating me! They're using me, taking from me! They get unfair advantages! They're not punished for their wrongdoings! They're shit with power! They're this, they're that...

I've finally realized that I'm hurt even more when I put my mind on others or unnecessary things, and keep comparing or judging. After all, I know I'm just TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THINGS! But it doesn't always work. What is right in the trolley dilemma, when after all it's just an inescapable murder?

Being right is overrated. Just move on. Whenever I feel that life is unfair, I remind myself: it's not about them, it's about ME. I pay more attention on ME. I care about ME. God will take care of the universe.

No comments: